Thursday, August 21, 2014

Here Comes the... RANDY FENOLI!

[source]
Big news! Randy Fenoli is coming to town! Yes, Randy from TLC's Say Yes to the Dress and Randy to the Rescue. Yes, Randy AKA Brandi Alexander: 1990's Miss Gay America! Yes, Randy who grew up on a farm in Southern Illinois and was dressing his mother by the age of 9, only to leave home at 16 and become a star of the wedding industry! YES!
Technically, he's not coming my town, but to Champaign, IL, which is close enough to drive a few hours to see him! A friend and I already have tickets to the Refined Weddings Showcase, at which he'll be presenting. Apparently, that entitles us a meet-and-greet/photo-op with Randy himself. I am losing my mind from the excitement. If there is one person who has inspired me to chase my dreams of breaking into the bridal world, it's Randy. The showcase isn't until the end of September, but you can be sure I'll post all about it here. And if you love Randy as much as I do, don't miss out on snagging your own ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment