Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wedding Shower Style on a Budget!

As much as I love weddings, I might love wedding showers even more. In addition to friends, family, and food, there are also games. Games with prizes. What's not to love? One of my favorite parts of a shower, in addition to winning Bath and Body Works products, is seeing what the bride-to-be is wearing. And like the wedding, the style choices can seem endless. Here are some of my favorites that are easy to find and won't break the bank!


These classy ASOS dresses are the most expensive on the list, but still come in at under $100.

ModCloth is having a sale, so these beauties might not be available too much longer. 
At 70% off, you can't afford not to!


Both of these Dorothy Perkins dresses prove blush is not only a great color for a wedding dress, 
but also for a shower dress!

 Department stores can werk it, too. Need a dress fast? JCP, Target, or Kohl's might have a budget friendly solution. Really digging that Liz Claiborne, which just so happens to also be available in hot pink!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally impressed with these outstanding ideas for Wedding Shower Style on a Budget! I was looking for exactly something like this because I have limited budget but still want to throw a memorable shower for my best friend who is tying the knot soon at one of the Seattle Wedding venues. Keep posting such details here.

    ReplyDelete